- Federal Government Organisation
- 12 months contract
Seeking a IT Senior Developer to work within a large Federal Government Organisation
The successful candidate(s) will use web development skills to deliver functional enhancements, and integration with systems, to support delivery of a number of data and analytics initiatives. This includes supporting data on-boarding and exchange, development of risk and assurance models, data visualisation and the delivery of business reinvention initiatives. The candidate will enable business decision making support tools to make data accessible and consumable for business.
- HTML/HTML5, CSS
- Bootstrap, Ajax, SQL
- UI Design, IDE tools
Essential skills and experience
- Plan, coordinate and undertake all phases of the development lifecycle which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation, and maintenance.
- Strong design knowledge and ability to adhere to existing design guidelines.
- Possess a strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to government web design.
- Identify problems in application and infrastructure areas, assess their significance and provide technical solutions to resolve these issues.
- Understand and operate within agreed quality standards and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance procedures of current and new work practices.
- Recognise and resolve complex design issues with solutions and initiatives that effectively re-use existing technology and business processes.
- Apply technical expertise to produce analytics products and services and use other data analytical software tools to undertake or manage compliance risks, monitoring and profiling, program evaluation, trend analysis and data collection.
- Utilise expertise in eliciting and documenting current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications in the development and implementation of testing and release plans.
- Apply effective and appropriate project management, research, design and systems development methodologies to achieve business outcomes.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference: #189107
Please click the apply button.