Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a IT Security Support Officers to work on a complex programme of work. You will be responsible for the following:
- Review of configuration changes
- Implementation of configuration changes
- Create and update technical documentation
- Testing of security settings
Skills and experience required:
- At least 2 years of proven experience in a Security Support role in an ICT (Windows Based Servers or Mainframes etc)
- Ability to work with different stakeholders.
- Experience with NetIQ Identity Manager and Active Directory.
- Experience in restructuring LAN folders and Windows folder security, RACF access control structures, Natural access control structures
- Government or local government experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.