We are seeking the services of an IT Security Specialist with NV1 or NV2 clearance for a long term contract located in Canberra.
The CDS Engineer role will provide technical and security certification support to CDS capabilities.
Key position responsibilities:
- The development and interpretation of security and design content for the CDS, build documentation, reference standards, technical whitepapers and other advisories, security risk treatment plans and technical security requirements.
- Assistance with the integration, configuration and operation of the CDS.
- Technical review of data flows against documented security baselines for internal testing and verification purposes.
- Threat modelling data structures and information exchanges to better establish and understand risk for control treatments.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Excellent communication with an ability to explain abstract concepts to both technical and business stakeholder groups across verbal and written communications.
- Ability to both develop and interpret architectural-level direction and implement technical solutions .to address these requirements.
- Ability to interpret business requirements and develop technical requirements whilst working with stakeholders to manage expectations.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: 205803
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.