Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled IT Security Specialist to implement and build automated security checks into the code pipeline. Facilitates independent validation, verification of applications. Enforce strong, comprehensive principles-based secure software development practices. Review code artefacts for security defects and vulnerabilities. Assist with preparation and review of security accreditation documentation.
This is a long-term contract opportunity or 12 Months + Possible Extensions of up to 36 Months, located at our Client's Barton, Canberra Location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Previous exposure to DevOps, containerisation and automated code build pipelines.
- Technical skills in establishing automated dev pipelines, code review, and security testing automation.
- Provision of advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks; and ensure adoption and adherence to standards.
- Obtaining and acting on vulnerability information and condsecurity risk assessments, business impact analysis and accreditation on information systems.
- Relevant tertiary or comparable qualifications in IT, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field will be highly regarded.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a NV2 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #204755
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.