IT Security Manager
- Bring your security and leadership skills to contribute towards the organisational growth
- Help set up and manage the IT Security function including cyber security, Compliance, disaster recovery, database and Applications protection.
- Permanent role based out of Sydney
About the company and the role
My client is a market leading, highly innovative global IT cyber security company and are responsible for driving growth and job creation by facilitating economic transformation and boosting business competitiveness.
The IT Security Manager position has been newly created and will be reporting to the CIO and taking ownership of the IT security function. The role will be responsible for developing and managing Information Systems cyber security, including disaster recovery, database protection and software development.
- Lead and manage security analysts/Vendors/service providers to ensure that all applications are functional and secure. This will also involve IS security standards, best practices, architecture and systems to ensure information system security across the enterprise.
- Implement procedures and methods for auditing and addressing non-compliance to information security standards and migrate non-compliant environments to compliant environments.
Key skills required
- Internet and data security management experience
- Strong knowledge/experience of ISO 27001 standards
- Experience with IaaS, SaaS and PaaS environments
- Experience with Security management tools
- Hands on experience in internet and data security
- Azure security
- Desktop and mobile security
Experience within the utilities industry will be highly regarded but not essential.
This is a rare opportunity that offers Autonomy, flexibility and growth within a rapidly growing organisation and one that is a pioneer in the industry.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or call Smita Gosavi for more details.
Job id #196061