IT Security Engineer
- Contract & Permanent opportunity available
- Global mining client based in Perth CBD
- Experience with security frameworks like ISO 27001, NIST CSF, or ISM
An industry leading global mining client is seeking an IT Security Engineer who has experience with range of security technologies.
- Contribute to security architecture, designs and implement technical security controls
- Assist with conducting regular and annual penetration testing in IT environments
- Assist with vulnerability assessment, including configuration reviews and software versions.
- Manage, maintain, and support the information security platforms by providing 3rd line operational support.
- Conduct the operational security aspects of incident management, including detection, response, and reporting.
- Ensuring the integrity and security of the infrastructure environment.
Key skills and experience include:
- Industry relevant certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISM, SANS or related security certifications preferred
- Strong knowledge in networking, operating systems, and configuration management
- Experienced with information security management frameworks, such as ISO 27001, NIST CSF, or ISM.
- Hands-on experience administration of a range of security technologies that include: Email Security, NGFW, Vulnerability Management, Microsoft ADFS, Exchange, Azure, Office365, SFTP, PGP and SEIM.
- Ability to work as part of a globally distributed team using multiple communication methods to facilitate collaboration.
How to Apply:
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Priyanka Shah - (08) 9423 1405 - (Job reference: 246525)