Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced IT Security Architect to work within their Cyber Security Branch. Within this role you will be developing multi-layered security architecture using various sets of technologies and existing frameworks including Networking and Internet Gateway, Microsoft Midrange environments, Online Platforms, Public/Private Cloud, Mobile and Data Warehouse.
This is 6-month contract with 2 x 6-month extension options available and will be located out of our Client's Canberra CBD location.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Delivering defined Security Architecture outcomes including: security, reuse, duplication-identification, optimisation, scalability, maintainability, development best practises, reliability and reduced operational complexity
- Experience providing structure, coherence and cohesiveness
- The ability to enable business-to-security alignment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to understand people, processes and technologies that comprise the enterprise system and the ability to translate technical details to staff with all levels of IT understanding
- Experience preparing tailored, audience-specific views of proposed solutions or concepts
- Experience taking solution concepts and design artefacts through the internal architecture review group bodies in order to obtain formal signoffs
- Experience writing position papers, solution overviews, policies, and application design documents
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess an NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 189399
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.