Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced IT Security Analyst to work on a large end user upgrade project. You will provide extensive knowledge and experience in the security aspects of upgrading a large organisation to Windows 10 from Windows 7, as well as introducing Office 365 into the environment. Further, you will provide the right balance of people and security considerations during the digital transformation process to achieve the successful outcomes.
This is a contract opportunity for 12 months with 2 x 12-month extension options, requires an active Federal Government Security Clearance and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD offices.
As the successful candidate, you will effectively:
- Develop and implement strategies to configure, administer and maintain security in IT systems
- Provide expert advice, assistance and influence stakeholders on IT security practices and outcomes of compliance processes
- Interpret complex legislation and IT security policies and audit IT systems ensuring adherence
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on complex and sensitive issues to provide or obtain information to negotiate and meet business outcomes
- Regularly modify or adapt established IT security policy and procedures according to research and best practice
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sinthu Thomas on 02 6245 1738 quoting Job Reference: 194255
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position