- Permanent Opportunity with leader in enterprise services industry
- Servicing Customers in the Government and Transport sectors
- Unified Communications, Data/Voice Network and Cloud Products and Solutions
Our client, a leader in the enterprise services industry has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Sales/Account Manager to join the team in a permanent capacity based in Sydney's Inner West.
The role will be selling Unified Communications, Network (Data/Voice) and Cloud products and solutions to an existing customer base within the Government and Transport sectors as well as business development and establishing relationships with new organisations and institutions.
Additionally, it will be responsible for actively promoting the tailored solutions to solve the customers' needs. The role will also be responsible for maintaining strategic account plans and developing end user marketing campaigns in collaboration with the marketing department.
While the position will be working directly with customers, the client operates under a Channel Sales model so it is imperative the suitable candidates have experience working with Channel Sales business partners in the execution and finalisation of pursuits.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- 3 to 5 years Sales/Account Management experience.
- Previous experience working in Channel Sales model as well as proven business development skills.
- Previous experience selling products and solutions to organisations and institutions within the Government sector.
- Previous experience and understanding of Unified Communications/Network (Data & Voice) and Cloud products and solutions would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills with an eager, energetic and collaborative personality.
- Large enterprise environment experience
- An ability and willingness to travel interstate as required.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 192064
Please click the apply button