My client, a leading global bank, are loking to bring on an IT Risk Manager to support the project team. You will need to promote a risk aware culture and support the effective management of risk across the 3 lines of defense, with particular focus across line 1 risk.
- Act as a risk SME across various projects for the first line of defense
- Support the development and documentation of the IT risk projects in-line iwth business strategy
- Report on the IT Risk landscape to internal committees
- Provide advice on risk mitigation to key business partners
- Implement risk controls and governance
- Liaise with line 2 and 3 risk to implement all aspects of the Risk Management Framework
Skills and experience
- At least 10 years of experience, ideally with 3 yrs in Banking and Finance in the Risk space
- Experience in IT Audit and Security
- Relevant tertiary experience or IIA or ISACA certifications
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure components and Systems development
- Understanding of IT Governance and Risk best practices
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ellen on 02 8267 4600 quoting reference 207745.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.