IT Risk & Assurance Consultant
- Work for an industry leading company
- Located 15 - 20 mins from the Perth CBD
- Highly collaborative, down to earth team culture
A WA Market leader that has recently undertaken a huge IT transformation is seeking an IT Risk & Assurance Consultant for a permanent role to assist in supporting the IT risk and assurance function by conducting audits and compliance checks across the IT function.
- Provide expertise in IT Risk Management & support the associated frameworks;
- Assist with any audits in areas such as software licensing and projects to ensure compliance;
- Conduct benchmarking of any contracts coming up for renewal;
- Assist with governance activities if and when required;
- Support and deliver the Security, Enterprise Assurance & IT Asset Management frameworks;
- Work closely with various, complex stakeholders group both within and outside the IT function.
- Proven, commercial experience in IT Governance, Risk Management and/or IT assurance;
- Knowledge of IT governance standards & frameworks;
- Knowledge of IT financial & contractual management;
- Possess a high level of drive, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work with varying, complex stakeholder groups and develop longstanding relationships;
- A high level of conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT Risk Management, Security Governance, IT Audit or relevant discipline.
How to apply:
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Kate Ellis - 08 9423 1422 (Job reference: 198069)