We are seeking an IT Relationship Manager for an initial 12-month contract, located in Chermside, Brisbane.
Contracting for our Federal government client, you will have experience in leading, influencing and delivering on projects and business outcomes in a digital and commercial environment.
This role will:
- work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to drive improvements, adoption and continued use of the digital wholesale services channels
- manage the strategic and operational relationship with a wide range of digital service providers
- scan the environment and gather intelligence on current and emerging trends
- identify and resolve complex problems using knowledge, expertise and networks
- support the implementation of security requirements across the digital ecosystem through the provision of expert advice and guidance
To be successful you will have:
- an understanding of software development
- relationship management experience in a client facing role - this is an IT service management role
- Strong and clear communication and interpersonal skills
Software development experience would be advantageous
Please note this role will require the ability to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #199907.