Are you looking for a change from your current IT Support/Service Desk role and want to continue to be able to use the skills and experience you have gained to date? Your search is over... Read On!!!
About the Company
Peoplebank Australia is Australia's largest specialist IT & digital recruitment company with offices across Australia/NZ and Asia. We pride ourselves on being the leader of the pack and are one of the leading innovators in the sector.
Our Perth office has an opening for an IT&T Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer to come and join the team. There is no other recruitment company in the country that comes close to looking after their staff like Peoplebank does.
We are experiencing one of the best times to be in recruitment in Australia/Perth as the country recovers from the Covid lockdowns.
Use your IT Support and Customer Service experience to help others in the IT industry change their roles now and in the future.
We are seeking someone who wants to take their IT Support career to the next level!!!
If you are over being KPI'd to death on a daily, weekly and monthly basis then Peoplebank is for you. It is NOT ALL about numbers. It is ALL about the customer experience you offer to candidates and clients. Quality over quantity every time.
If you want to change career and work with an industry leader, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you make the change and get the training and support to make you a success. Don't let it pass you by!
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to be recognized and rewarded for your capabilities and effort.
- The ability to earn uncapped commissions
- The opportunity to work with a state of the art client and candidate management system
- The flexibility to be your own boss
- Working with a very experienced team of recruitment professionals
- A purpose built work environment.
What you need!!!
- Tenacious appetite for success
- Excellent communication skills, integrity and ethics
- The drive to be part of a very successful team and to mentor other staff.
- The want to work with the best systems and processes the recruitment industry has to offer
- A desire to earn uncapped commissions
Ever feel like you are being MICRO MANAGED? You won't get that at Peoplebank. You are expected to work professionally and ethically and in return you get a flexible work environment that is ALL about Work/Life balance. You are welcome to talk to any of the staff to verify this and will be encouraged to do so during the interview stage.
Some of the benefits include:
- Peoplebank is committed to your career development having a full time, Award Winning, Learning and Development Manager on staff
- Work/Life balance that really exists
- A great team to work with
- Office on the Terrace that is close to all amenities
- Uncapped commission structure.
The rest of the available benefits will be shared at interview as the list is just too long.
If you are interested in finding out more… ACT NOW!!!!!
Send your resume in strict confidence to Haydn Bell - State Manager or contact me for further information on (08)9423 1423 quoting reference 237963.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.