Peoplebank are currently recruiting for multiple IT Project Officer (Project Co-ordinators) to work on initial contacts to 30th June 2022, based in the Adelaide CBD.
In this important roles, you will get the chance to work on projects across IT Infrastructure, datacenters, systems migrations, ERP implementations and business/process improvement.
Due to nature of the work, you must be an Australia Citizen.
To be suitable, you will have 5+ years of experience in project management support and/or contribution to single or multiple simultaneous business or process improvement projects.
- Play a support role to Project Manager. Assist the Manager with stakeholder management and communications, including status reporting, meeting minutes, budgets and other project documentation to various stakeholders.
- Provide project support that contributes to the successful delivery of projects managed by the ICT Team.
- Provide timely and efficient project support by undertaking administrative project tasks such as managing and maintaining project briefs, project scheduling, action logs, budgets, and performance monitoring of projects.
- Plan and coordinate project activities, including scheduling, reporting and document control
- Manage and oversee particular aspects of projects and implementations, including developing and monitoring project plans, coordinating resources, and monitoring budgets to ensure successful project milestones are met;
- Ensure all customer internal/external enquiries are dealt in a timely, concise and accurate manner.
- Assist with risk analysis with appropriate mitigation and contingency plans and issue capture, assessment and management with appropriate resolutions.
- Works with some supervision carrying a level of autonomy in setting own priorities in alignment with management
- Ensure the use of project management methodologies and processes to allow for consistent high-quality outcomes
- Provide advice and assistance to project staff on complex issues relating to the portfolio.
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration or you can all Jerry Belialba on 08 7078 8894
SA: LHS 296564