Peoplebank are recruiting for an IT Project Officer (IT Project Co-ordinator) to work in Adelaide CBD (with some WFH flexibility) on an initial 6 month contract.
The Project Officer is responsible for managing and coordinating the delivery of significant activities and projects, including responsibility for a range of complex and/or sensitive projects and processes.
The Project Officer may provide a range of specialist administrative support services, document production and reporting functions for the Project Board, Executive, Project Office and the Committees, Working Parties and Advisory Groups.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the planning, scheduling, implementation and monitoring activities related to assigned Projects and the implementation of risk mitigation strategies.
- Facilitate and lead discussions with Executives and stakeholders to review project scope / progress.
- Reconcile priority needs against available resources and opportunities.
- Provide project status reports and communication of change management strategies, risks, issues and mitigation strategies
- Develop, implement and maintain a range of procedures and processes to manage strategic Project workflows and reporting.
- Manage and monitor appropriate correspondence registers on a daily basis and ensure that information for the Project is regularly provided or updated in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage and monitor specified review dates for a range of Project activities to ensure that all required work is completed on time in compliance with internal and external requirements.
- Develop and prepare reports, letters, briefing notes, submissions, agenda papers and day to day correspondence for and on behalf of relevant directors.
- Undertake the efficient recording, preparation and distribution of minutes for a range of Committees, Working Parties and Advisory Groups and specific vendor meetings or negotiations.
- Coordinate and monitor the efficient follow-up of Board and Committee action items to ensure they are undertaken and completed in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Maintain professional, ethical and productive working relationships with other agencies of Government and external service providers.
- Participate in the development of plans and business cases for new projects and service improvements.
- Develop, implement and maintain information systems to ensure the appropriate and timely dissemination of information to members of staff
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration
SA: LHS 296564