Peoplebank are currently recruiting for three (3) IT Project Managers to work for a several of our clients based in Adelaide (you must be currently located in Adelaide, or willing to live and work in Adelaide for the duration of the project)
We are recruiting for:
- Project Manager - Cyber Security focus - 12 month contact
- Project Manager - IT Services transformation - 12 month contact
- Project Manager - Software Implementation - 6 month contract (plus extensions likely)
For all these roles we have looking experienced and skilled IT Project Managers (5-10+ years of IT Project Management experience), who have a demonstrable track record in successful project delivery.
General responsibilities will include:
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing large, complex, and technical IT solutions for significant project(s). The role has responsibility for one or more assigned projects including leadership and direction to assigned project resources.
- Build strong relationships with project sponsors, business subject matter experts and suppliers.
- Working with the PMO, this position will ensure sound project standards methods and controls are established and applied to ensure consistent, efficient and effective delivery.
- Responsibility for the management and delivery of projects ensuring the projects are aligned to deliver on business strategy
- Ensure effective project management standards and methods, as per the guidelines of the PMO, are consistently applied including effective reporting, risk management and financial control resulting in consistent high-quality project delivery
- Lead effective project planning, establishment and implementation resulting in high quality project design, stakeholder engagement and change management during project implementation
- Proactively manage staff performance, development planning and initiatives to foster a project-wide culture of cross team collaboration and partnering to achieve excellence in service delivery.
- Other project management tasks as required.
We are shortlisting NOW - so please APPLY NOW with an updated CV and we will contact all suitable candidates ASAP.
SA: LHS 296564