Our client is a leader within the pharmaceutical industry, they have sites across Australia and Asia. Due to an increase in IT projects we seek a Project Manager - Service Delivery to join the team.
The role revolves around hands on delivery of IT projects as well as a light level of IT management. Furthermore projects will be delivered into the business as well as 3rd party or partner businesses. Responsibilities include:
- Business case generation
- Project planning and reporting
- Business Analysis - requirement gathering
- Budget, risk and issue management
- Onboarding and managing IT Vendors
- Delivering application projects - working with developers and techs
- IT management - Service/SLA management
- Working with international stakeholders
The successful candidate will have strong experience in delivering a varied application and IT projects, will have exposure to pharmaceutical or similar industries (chemical/bio/organics) and have experience in delivering projects - nationally or globally.
The organisation is very successful within its niche - they have a strong pipeline of growth and a very supportive and learning orientated culture.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 80807282 or e: email@example.com