Peoplebank are looking for 3x IT Infrastructure Project Managers to work in Adelaide on 8 month initial contacts, with commencement dates in Mid-January 2021
Indeed, we have 3 opportunities across the following ( for experienced IT Project Mangers, ideally with a solid track record of delivering similar projects):
- Migration of email from on premise exchange hosted by a provider, to Office 365 Exchange Online managed by the same provider.
- Activation and stand up of Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop with delivery by an outsourcer and internal Digital Health teams,
- Deployment and upgrade of Corporate Wi-Fi across a large user base.
Skills and experience required includes:
- Experience with project management and working in all phases of a project design, build, testing, and delivery.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience in developing and delivery of change management material.
- Good time and schedule management to achieve timelines.
- Significant experience in working with stakeholders to document requirements, develop business cases and plan projects.
- Demonstrated ability to lead change.
- Comprehensive end to end Project Management skills including planning and budgeting.
- Excellent stakeholder management and vendor management
- Experience in ICT procurement
- Possess high quality written and verbal skills particularly the development of project documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in providing timely and accurate reporting on program activities.
- Ability to manage appropriately critical path and internal and external program dependencies.
The Project manager required for this position must have knowledge of the following skills:
- Experience in MS Project Professional and MS Project
- Knowledge of ICT Strategy & Standards
- Knowledge of Project Management Office processes, guidelines, work instructions and Governance outcomes.
- Knowledge of Risk & Issue process and procedures
Interested ? Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.
SA: LHS 296564