IT Project Manager
Our Federal Government client is seeking experienced Project Managers preferably with Information Cyber Security experience to deliver multiple projects.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- This role will require working closely with the Program Manager and will engage with several key project stakeholders to deliver high quality cyber security projects in accordance with our client's project management methodology
- Manage a range of key stakeholders including business areas and technical to negotiate and resolve issues and deliver quality project outcomes within agreed time frames.
- Produce high-level advice and engage in complex problem solving relating to risk and issues management.
- As a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, organising, coordinating and delivering complex cyber security projects. This includes the delivery of priority work items, monitoring and measuring the progress of key project activities, and developing strategies and work plans
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Experience working on IT Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders on complex and sensitive issues in order to provide or obtain information and negotiate outcomes
- Have strong problem-solving skills and be able to resolve issues, analyse alternative courses of action and their implications and develop continuous improvement processes to enhance project management, procedures and work practices
- Possess excellent relationship management skills, shares information, consults with others and actively engages in knowledge transfer
- Scheduling, milestone management and ensure quality deliverables and outcomes are achieved
- Proactively manage risks, issues and mitigation, remediation of these for multiple projects and escalate issues outside of delegation
- Understand and operate or ability to quickly acquire, within the client's project management methodology, provide expert advice on project intent, deliverables, progress and outcomes
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Baseline Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 203344.
Please note : only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.