About the role
The department is seeking an IT Project Manager who will work in the End User Technology team to coordinate and manage the design, building and implementation of the new AWE Standard Operating Environment (SOE).
The successful candidate will work alongside the SOE team and will be supported by an organisational change manager and other project support staff.
- The successful applicant will work onsite at the department's Canberra locations for 40 hours per week.
- Limited travel to other Departmental locations may be required for the role.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a Project Manager role with demonstrated technical understanding in ICT concepts and processes.
- Demonstrated experience in the successful delivery of a Government Standard Operating Environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a high-pressure ICT environment and produce high quality outputs in line with departmental, divisional and branch objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and deliver complex projects with numerous cross dependencies.
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert advice to enable achievement of desired outcomes.
- Provide evidence of relevant training, certification or qualifications for position applied for - where applicable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting reference 209358.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.