About the Company
Join a team of project managers, business analysts, and change analysts in a large, complex environment including 70-80 departments, vast stakeholders, and varying business interests in a governmental department in Sydney.
About the role
Your role will be managing projects and initiatives including enhancements, upgrades and functionality changes, as well as implementations. You will be required to work with vendors, various business units, and different IT teams to support all application systems, including HR, finance, risk mitigation, and more. Project budgets will range anywhere from $500k - $4Million. Your role will be to coordinate all activities including testing and you will be responsible for the delivery of these projects including managing time, scope, and budget to required quality and risk management. You will be engaging with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation from executive to front line employees.
- deliver all projects on-time, within scope and within budget
- manage the relationship with the business client and all stakeholders
- coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- measure and report on project performance
- resource and risk management
Skills and experience
- 15 years in IT and 8 years in the role of Project Manager
- Strong technical skills and experience in IT Project Management
- Experience with Applications migrations
- ERP implementation experience
- Excellent stakeholder skills
- Business case experience
If this sounds like you - apply now or call Lisa Miller on 8267 2466 for a confidential conversation!