Our client works within the airlines and airport space - Delivering IT infrastructure
Undertaking a strategic initiative to enhance customer service capabilities, they require a Project Manager to develop and deliver multiple projects. Reporting into the Head of Delivery and indirectly the project sponsors the role will provide day to day management of scope, quality, time, risks, and issues across projects.
- Agile delivery and management of projects
- Help develop the requisite project plan and schedule that clearly defines the project phases, key activities, timeframes and roles and responsibilities
- Coordinate internal and external resources
- Project control, track and report the relevant aspects of project's performance against success factors
- Risk and issue management
- Technical delivery: hardware deployment, system configuration, upgrades, migrations and acceptance testing
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience with projects that involve technical delivery and work with multiple vendors.
This is a permanent role with great career progression.
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Leah Windley on:
T: 03 8080 7241 or E: Leah.email@example.com