IT Project Manager
Work with a leading, Australian organisation as part of a complex enterprise environment responsible for critical project within the utilities sector.
- Manage project performance to ensure projects are completed within time frame, scope, quality and budget expectations through scheduling and managing project resources, preparing and managing project resource budgets
- Be accountable for project monitoring and reporting (include scope, risk, exception, schedule, team, stakeholder and benefits management) to the Project Sponsor and Program Management Office
- Manage stakeholder expectations in terms of project requirements and level of satisfaction with progress/performance including reporting, implementation and coordination of finished product
- Manage project administration, including the review of technical and technology/documentation for completeness and version control to the project.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience in delivering projects including infrastructure and OT systems within complex secured network environments
- Strong understanding of ICS service delivery (Field and Asset safety as a priority)
- Knowledge of the Utilities Industry (Electricity Distribution exposure desirable)
- Experience and skill in the application of the relevant qualification
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
- Experience and skill in leading and managing project teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
- Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role.