My client, a large Federal Government Agency, is looking for a Project Manager who already holds a baseline clearance.
The successful candidate will have strong experience in transforming IT delivery, utilising SAFe, Agile, DevOps and DevSecOps to align with business needs.
Other Experience includes:
- Delivering digital transformation across large organisations
- Delivering IT ways of working models such as SAFe, Agile, LEAN, DevOps and DevSecOps
- Strong documentation skills, including operating procedures and build and configuration
- Delivering performance optimisation through DevSecOps initiatives including automation, tool integration, continuous improvements, shift left and monitoring
- Agile / SCRUM environments
- Lead and provide technical DevSecOps expertise in meetings and working groups to develop strategic direction on technical aspects including automation, performance optimising, toolchain development, continuous integration, shifting left and systems thinking.
Build relationships with all stakeholders
- Create and/or provide advice and guidance on process designs for DevSecOps and continuous improvement across IT.
If you have the key experience, and already hold a Baseline level clearance or higher please, APPLY NOW