The Project Manager will be accountable for:
- Project planning.
- Leading agile project ceremonies.
- Managing and maintaining the project's schedule, including keeping Team Foundation Server up to date.
- Establishing project and governance documentation.
- Proactive issue resolution.
- Research and analysis.
- Policy development.
- Providing advice to and collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain strong strategic relationships with key stakeholders to progress negotiate and/or achieve business outcomes.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has experience delivering large-scale and complex IT projects or programs using Agile SAFe in Government.
- Is an excellent communicator who exercises professional judgement to influence and negotiate outcomes.
- Constructs plans with clear, realistic and measurable outcomes, budgets and timeframes.
- Actively manages risk, analysing alternative courses of action and driving risk mitigation strategies across projects or corporate programs.
- Has extensive stakeholder management skills with the ability to leverage relationships to achieve outcomes and resolve complex issues.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 210301