Our client is based 10 minutes travel north of the Perth CBD. They are urgently seeking an IT Project Manager to work across multiple IT Projects. This is a fixed term 12 month engagement to commence before Christmas ideally.
This role is to manage key, critical projects for the client, to enhance their IT capabilities, spanning across systems, software and hardware. You will ensure that all project requirements, resources, costs, and schedules are on track., and you will be comfortable monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Tertiary qualifications and relevant experience in Project management
- Budget, resource and schedule management experience
- Demonstrated change management skills (leading and managing organisational change projects)
Strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE2 certifications highly desirable
This is an urgent role, so if you are interested and have the relevant skills listed above, please "Apply Now" or send an updated CV to email@example.com.