Our CBD based client is a giant in their industry and are delivering several complex projects concurrently in the IT space. Currently requiring an IT Project Manager for an initial 6-month engagement, to commence within the next 2 weeks.
- Defining and agreeing project objectives & scope
- Developing and managing project schedule and financials
- Managing project risks & issues
- Managing any tools and reporting in compliance with Project Management Control Framework.
- Ensuring all project deliverables are developed and implemented to required quality expectations
- Ensure all stakeholders are managed in accordance to agreed stakeholder management plans, as defined and agreed in project management plan.
- Manage the lifecycle of the projects assigned, following the PMBOK or PRINCE2 methodology.
- This includes development of project management plans, project charters, resource plans, project schedules, cost-estimates and financial management, risk-management plans, quality management plans
- Deliver excellent stakeholder management for the project-stakeholders, ensuring the project delivers the business outcomes outlined in the business case
- Plans and coordinates various work packages for project deployment at each site
- Assesses and plans for change impacts to people and processes
- Looks for opportunities and achieves continuous improvement in the project delivery
- Extensive stakeholder engagement is required across all teams within IT
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Experience working with SDLC, PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile products
- Previous end to end project management in software development projects
- Experience working in COTS or bespoke application projects.
- Previous experience working with multiple Vendors in the project space.
- Previous experience managing multiple, competing priorities successfully.
If you have the skills required for this role and are looking for a new opportunity, please apply now.
Please be aware that only WA based applicants can be considered for this role, due to the hard WA border closure