Our Federal Government client are seeking an experienced Project Manager preferably with information cyber security experience to deliver multiple projects within the client's Information and Cyber Security branch.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months with Possible 2 x 12 Month Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for planning, organising, leading and controlling work relating to the operation of complex projects. You will utilise project and program management frameworks to ensure that projects are delivered within given timeframes and quality requirements.
As a successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Experience working on IT Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
- Positive relationships with stakeholders, negotiating and influencing on complex issues to achieve desired outcomes
- Evaluate project outcomes, the broader impacts and implications of IT-project activities and escalate issues outside of delegation
- Experience in government procurement, statement of requirements, market approach, conducting evaluations, contract management
- Communicate effectively across a range of media types, using various styles to suit different audiences both technical and non-technical and at various levels
- Develop and defines both business and functional requirements, technical solutions and ICT proposals.
- Knowledge and experience in applying financial management includes: budgeting, forecasting, accruals and actuals, invoicing, monthly reporting
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #206678
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.