Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Project Manager who can guide and mentor other Project Managers within the branch to deliver IT projects within timeframes and quality requirements. They will initiate, establish and maintain strong strategic relationships with key stakeholders to progress negotiate and/or achieve business outcomes.
Key position responsibilities:
- Plan, organise, direct and assist the work of other project managers to ensure a high level of accuracy, consistency and integration across business in terms of advice provided or functions managed
- Have experience in establishing a Project Management Office (PMO) to deliver complex projects and programs
- Provide authoritative and expert advice and deliver results with a significant degree of independence
- Develop and/or modify strategies and policies that extend to complex issues
- Plan, coordinate and undertake high-level research and analysis with regard to IT technical and non- technical matters for the purpose of maintaining and increasing compliance levels and improving internal productivity
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders on complex and sensitive issues in order to provide or obtain information and negotiate relevant outcomes
- Evaluate project outcomes, the broader impacts and implications of IT-project activities and escalate issues outside of delegation
- Operate in a professional manner when undertaking assurance reviews of any externally provided products or services against contract requirements
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration Job Reference: 203089
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.