Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work on a complex programme of work. You will be rolling out a new IT Solution.
- Strong technical background (analysis, development or testing) and experience in working with software delivery teams (in-house and outsourced)
- Strong understanding of the Software Delivery Lifecycle and an ability to interact confidently with project team members across diverse skill-sets.
- Manage ambiguity and rapid changes to project priorities, and communicate with clarity to stakeholders.
- Ability to manage multiple disciplinary ICT teams across entire SDLC
- Experience in working in Agile and Iterative software development environments.
- 5+ years of experience in IT Project Management role
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or relevant certification
- Strong ability to converse and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to establish and lead teams of various sizes through project lifecycle to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An appreciation of both IT and business strategy.
- Strong customer service focus.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.