About the Company
A leading company providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Project Financials Coordinator your main focus will be to create and then maintain an uplift in the project financials across forecasting, budgets etc for this large IT Program
- Maintain project finances and expenses
- Provide project reports and status updates
- Coordinate project control documents
- Participate in process improvements to assist with the day to day operations of the work team
- Monitor and report on the delivery of projects to assist the team in ensuring outcomes are met on time, within budget and to agreed quality standards.
- Work collaboratively within and across teams and actively support others to achieve optimal business outcomes.
- Support Project Managers
- Provide administrative support and guidance to project team members
- Previous experience as a Project Financials Coordinator
- MUST have Strong experience in Project Finances, Forecasting and Expenses
- Experience in PMO environment
- Experienced within a large and complex organisation
- Proven experience working independently with multidisciplinary teams, meeting deadlines, building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Strong customer centric approach
- A strong ability to communicate effectively across all levels of an organisation
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Wednesday 22 January but may start interviewing before this date
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 200671
Please click the apply button.