Peoplebank are currently hiring for an IT Project Coordinator to work within the Government sector here in Adelaide.
In this role as IT Project Coordinator / Project Officer, you will support a Project Manager and may even manage some elements of a larger project.
Due to the nature of the clearances required, you MUST be an Australian Citizen for this role.
Pervious Government experience in a similar role, will be highly regarded -Sate, Local or Federal.
- manage, deliver and monitor projects that may have an organisation-wide impact
- develop, manage and implement project plans and schedules in accordance with the department's project management framework and consider project interdependencies
- collaborate with staff in immediate work area and with internal and external stakeholders
- contribute to project design, governance arrangements and operational integration
- ensure project deliverables and milestones are met on time and within budget
- coordinate strategic planning for longer term project initiatives
- lead and manage staff and manage performance, attendance and health and wellbeing
- develop staff capability through coaching, mentoring and succession planning
- provide expert advice and feedback to stakeholders and the department's executive
- research, review and evaluate projects in specific operational or technical areas
- report on project outputs to stakeholders, and oversee regular project reporting including status updates and exception reports
- prepare and review written material including business cases, plans, reports and executive briefs and corporate documentation
- undertake budget management, monitor expenditure and oversee procurement and contract management
- identify, assess, manage, escalate, report and monitor project risks, issues and benefits, including developing treatment strategies
Please APPLY NOW for our immediate consideration.