About the company
A leading company who are delivering world-class Services across NSW.
About the Role
As Project Coordinator you will be responsible for assisting the Program project team with high level support to ensure that project tasks are appropriately planned, monitored, deployed and evaluated. You will provide high quality project support work across the Program, supporting the management of multiple implementations of technological change over the lifecycle, and the transition and development of the Program
- Coordinate to ensure the smooth running of the various components including meetings, schedules, work breakdowns, issues and risk analysis processes, identifying trends, reporting and forecasting
- Provide specialised project support
- Work collaboratively will all vendor and team members
- Schedule meetings, review and document project actions and plans
- Support the delivery of projects
- Develop project plans, schedules, monitoring and reporting
- Work within cost and quality standards within the Project Governance framework
- Generate work orders, payments for goods and services and invoice processing
- Update project documentation, including registers, within agreed project management methodology
- Manage issues that may impact on project scope or cost
- Support project reporting and data generation for reports
- Prepare briefing notes, ministerials and other relevant documents
- Communications and stakeholder management
- Experience as a Senior Project Coordinator
- Must have worked in a complex technical project environment
- Strong experience in Reporting for all levels
- Experienced in scheduling meetings, maintaining project schedules
- Experience in Issues and Risks and how it is tracked
- Experience in providing business and administration support
- Experience in preparing accurate project documentation with cost and resource estimates
- Knowledge of project estimating and budgeting procedures.
- Sound communication and liaison skills, with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint and procurement and financial packages.
- Experience in Project Governance and Methodology frameworks
- Knowledge of PMBoK or Prince2
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 13 July
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 186055
Please click the apply button.