Peoplebank are currently looking for an IT Project Co-ordinator to work in the Adelaide CBD on a contract basis.
This exciting but challenging opportunity will enable you to be involved in a large IT project.
The Project Coordinator will undertake the following:
- Assist the Project Coordination activities for Portfolio Managers and Project Managers with the delivery of multiple projects.
- You will support the current Project Coordination team and presents a great opportunity to work in a progressive and fast paced environment with an emphasis on Finance and Procurement
- The Project Coordinator will work with the business unit lead, assisting them to establish governance and other project activities such as schedules, project artefacts, user testing, security, support models, etc.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in ICT related projects, the development of project briefs, ICT procurement practices and leading customers through project lifecycles.
- Procurement - PO control, PM SOW, Vendor timesheet and Finance assistance
- General assistance to Portfolio Managers & Investment Groups
- Finance - Accruals, SAP investigation for IT Delivery, forecast assistance
- Reporting, data quality, SharePoint Updates, Investigations
- SAP Financials - highly desirable
- SharePoint, Office 365, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
APPLY NOW for my immediate consideration, call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for a confidential conversation