Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and technical Project Coordinator for a Windows 10 rollout project. This is an initial 12 month contract with long-term extension options and affords the opportunity to gain a Baseline clearance. Please note this role is working from our Client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Co-ordinate, facilitate, monitor and track progress of project performance
- Identify, document and manage project risks and issues in order to minimise impact on the deliverables
- Report on project outputs to stakeholders and prepare draft written material including plans, presentations and communication messages
- Participate in the solution design process and document corresponding artifacts
- Document required Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs) for applications as required
- Track and monitor software for potential issues and conflicts.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, with preference given to those with previous experience in supporting Windows 10 rollout
- Solid grasp of technical fundamentals
- The ability to liaise with ICT staff and specialists, including external service providers as required to resolve more complex issues as part of the migration process
- Ability to assimilate technical information and to communicate it to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to develop and maintain IT documentation
- Strong trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 197676
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.