We are seeking an experienced Program Support Officer who has either worked in an information cyber security program or similar type of IT program.
As a Program Support Officer you will be expected to do following tasks, but not limited to;
- Provide vital assistance to the Program Manager.
- As one of the Program Manager's key staff, the role will play an important part in program planning, risk and issue management and analysing information on the progress of the projects and the program.
- Ideally, you will need to have a detailed background in project reporting and this will form a large part of the role. There are different types of reporting that extend over the program lifecycle.
- Responsible for assisting in monitoring and tracking the program/project deliverables and outcomes including preparation of highlight and checkpoint reports in relation to budget, schedule and resources.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Highly demonstrated knowledge in analytical, organisational and administrative skills.
- Strong reporting skills
- Program information control, including maintaining the 'source of truth' for data and acting as a central point for status updates, figures, actions or issues for the Program.
- Co-ordination of issues, risks, change control, and
- Ensure all work is performed using best practice. Follow all outlined methods, standards and procedures to ensure the support provided is in line with what is required.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 207407
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.