About the role
We are seeking an experienced Program Support Officer who has either worked in an information cyber security program or similar type of IT program.
As a Program Support Officer this role will provide vital assistance to the Program Manager. As one of the Program Manager's key staff, the role will play an important part in program planning, risk and issue management and analysing information on the progress of the projects and the program.
As a Program support officer, ideally the candidate will need to have a detailed background in project reporting and this will form a large part of the role. There are different types of reporting that extend over the program lifecycle.
Strong reporting skills require a combination of knowledge areas including information management; data management; analysis; communication and IT skills. It's not just about creating a spreadsheet or producing a RAG report. The Program Support Officer will be expected to interact with stakeholders to validate and understand the data received, in order to create clear and meaningful information that can be acted on.
A Program Support Officer is responsible for assisting in monitoring and tracking the program/project deliverables and outcomes including preparation of highlight and checkpoint reports in relation to budget, schedule and resources.
Skills and experience
- Strong reporting skills
- Program information control, including maintaining the 'source of truth' for data and acting as a central point for status updates, figures, actions or issues for the Program.
- Co-ordination of issues, risks, change control, and
- Ensure all work is performed using best practice. Follow all outlined methods, standards and procedures to ensure the support provided is in line with what is required.
- Work under direction from the Program Manager and other staff in the leadership cohort, while exercising a high degree of independence in terms of delivering on work items and undertaking all work in a proactive manner.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as required, such as (but not limited to) arranging meetings, setting agendas, following up action items, scheduling team events and organising travel.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting reference 207407.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.