Our Client is a large local Government Organisation requiring a Program Manager experienced in complex Transformation/Change projects to help improve the Customer's experience and information. This is a long term contract and can be a WFH role. This will be an enterprise program looking at all different stages of the value chain.
build relationships to be able to articulate what they are doing and find common ground to understand win-win with other business areas in the group
- Manage the organisational and change management activities
- Accountable for the implementation of operational projects for the work stream, providing regular status reporting
- Ensure project deliverables are met, whilst ensuring appropriate engagement and management of key business stakeholders
- Execute safety responsibilities, authorities and accountabilities
- Lead the analysis, identification and validation of key operational projects of initiatives
- Manage projects ensuring project scheduling, management, initiatives, financial accountability, program framework and governance is met
- Managing complex, multi stakeholder project initiatives which have the ability to positively impact customer experience
- Implementation of new initiatives within a complex change environment
Skills and experience:
- Strong executive stakeholder management
- Able to build relationships to articulate how to create a win-win with other business areas
- Scope clarification essential for this role to avoid ambiguity
- Personable / authentic / approachable Program Manager / must build trust upfront
- Deliver business outcomes and have strong transformation / change experience in a complex environment
- Must have the ability to work through conflict
- Experienced with governance frameworks
- Must be seasoned Program Manager (min 5 years) -hands on exp, person must be able to escalate issues early
- Prince2 methodology but open to others; must be able to build a project schedule
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jan Hundleby on 02 8267 2469 quoting reference 212777.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.