About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Program Director you are required to lead and delivery the Applications Transformation Program from a legacy environment and deliver the transition into a new hybrid cloud environment. A revised iterative an agile delivery approach has been established to ensure the integrity and visibility of product, service and application readiness for service operations as it goes through the lifecycle.
As Program Director you must display a broad knowledge of portfolio management principles and have a strategic mindset as well as be able to lead and develop your staff. You will supervise program managers and inform senior management on progress and performance.
Your goal will be to ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organisation and business users
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organisation
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Develop or approve budgets and operations
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles
- Ensure program operations and activities adhere to legal guidelines and internal policies
- Maintain the overall program plan, schedule and financial forecast, working in conjunction with and utilising standards, templates and polices established by the PMO
- Keep senior management informed with accurate reports and presentations
- Experienced as a Program Director delivering IT transformations
- Must have a superior record of achievement in leading and managing critical, highly complex programs
- Must have Transition and Transformation program/project experience
- Experienced in implementing IT into business environments
- Experienced managing organisational change and the realisation of business benefits.
- Must have highly developed interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills with extensive experience engaging, collaborating and influencing key stakeholders
- Demonstrated extensive management, personnel, financial, vendor, program and project and change management skills (ie, Prince2, PMBOK, ITIL, etc)
- Experienced in program design, implementation, reporting and evaluation to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Superior organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment
- Established knowledge of reporting tools, and high level analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team to deliver high quality customer focussed outcomes
- Ability to manage and build high performance teams
- Highly developed communication skills, particularly in reporting, public presentation and consultation, an ability to negotiate and communicate with relevant internal and external stakeholders.
Please APPLY NOW with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Friday 15 November2019
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 199385
Please click the apply button.