Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced IT Program Delivery Lead to work on an extensive system upgrade program. Within this role, you will lead, direct, plan and control the program financials and will track the delivery in a Windows 10/0365 upgrade environment. You will also be required to represent and liaise on behalf of the Department at external forums and senior leadership meetings.
This is a long-term contract role starting ASAP for 12 months with 2 x 6-month extension options, requires candidates to be Australian Citizens and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD office.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Previous experience leading in a Window 10/O365 upgrade environment
- Experience leading, planning, managing and directing major high-profile complex IT projects
- Experience working in a multi-vendor environment leading and building effective blended teams
- Experience in capital and operational risk, issue and financial management, scheduling and program status reporting in large organisations
- Accountability to share your own project management expertise with the ability to guide and mentor others
- The ability to lead, plan, coordinate and undertake high-level research analysis regarding technical and non-technical matters
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 193607
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.