Our CBD based client is now looking for an IT Procurement Officer, for a 6-month contract.
Working as the IT Procurement Officer within a large national business, you will be assisting purchasing requirements of a busy IT Operations team. You will be working within a department that supports all IT operations requirements, including infrastructure, hardware, software, and telecommunications. You role will be to administer the resourcing needs of this area, procuring and sourcing whatever the business requires.
You will be operating within a heavy SAP environment, and so exposure to purchasing within SAP is essential. This role requires IT technical knowledge as you will be interacting with IT staff daily and assisting them with their procurement needs.
- SAP knowledge and experience using SAP for resourcing or procurement activities.
- A good understanding of Telco billing.
- Prior IT Sourcing would be extremely beneficial.
- A very process driven and highly organised approach.
- High levels of initiative.
- Very strong attention to detail,
- Superior communication skills.
Please "Apply Now" or call Gayle Truslove on 08 94231400 to discuss this opportunity.