This role is responsible for monitoring and analysing ICT Partner Service delivery, as well as reporting measuring the overall effectiveness of these services. The role is accountable for developing action plans to improve the partnership performance and for facilitating improvement related activities.
In this role, you will be required to:
- Work with ICT business partners and key business stakeholders to implement and improve service provider integrated processes, reviewing periodically to maintain relevance with business needs and expectations.
- Continuously communicating and building positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Effective monitoring of Service Level Agreement (SLAs), evaluating trends, identifying commercial and business risks and ensuring controls ae in place to mitigate the risks.
- Assist with the successful integration of services by contributing to the development and improvement of operating Level Agreements (OLAs) processes, performance metrics, and communication channels by applying knowledge from SLA monitoring and dispute management
What we are looking for
The successful candidate will have;
- Degree in information technology, business or equivalent.
- Proven experience with implementation of services and process improvements.
- Extensive and proven experience with vendor contract management with medium to large enterprise with a heavily outsourced ICT environment.
- Proven experience with Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Operating Level Agreements (OLA) development across multiple internal and external service providers
To register your interest for this role, please click the "apply" button now.
For more details, please contact Meg Geronimo at 8267 2478 quoting job# 209864