Role Title - ICT Operations Specialist
Contract through till June'23 + possible extensions
Albion / Kedron based
About the role
Our government client is seeking an experienced ICT Operations Specialist. The ICT Operations Specialist will be responsible for assisting the project in ICT business design and architecture to identify and establish the functions, services, and operating model required to transition the Information and Technology Directorate.
In addition, you will work in consultation and collaboration with key stakeholders, utilize understanding of best practice to develop ICT business design and architecture. Contribute to the development and support of new and existing ICT capabilities including strategic services & operating model design and establishment.
Skills and experience
- ICT operations experience with proven knowledge of ICT operating model functions, service design, and business architecture, preferably within a government organization.
- Experience in ICT service delivery and portfolio management design and establishment.
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Experience in analysing, isolating, and interpreting ICT business needs and designing appropriate business solutions.
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or experience in business and technology service design for ICT transformation projects.
- Experience in ICT functional workstreams and their application across ICT Services in a Queensland Government environment will be highly regarded
- Well-developed understanding of the application of change management processes and the impact of change within commercially driven client focused organisations
For more information, please contact Moitri Banerjee on 07 30037647 or Carrie Watts on 30037644 quoting reference 248453
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.