The client's Digital Services Modernisation (ADSM) project will deliver a new Enterprise Capability, a Digital Services Gateway (DSG). The client's DSG is an investment in new Application Programming Interface (API) management capability, focusing on enabling and supporting new and existing Digital Service Providers (DSPs) now and into the future, as well as enable our client to provide the best community experience with the right technology.
Our cient is looking for an IT Operations Lead to establish the Digital Services Gateway (DSG) Operation and Support Team for our new API gateway capability. The chosen individual will work with our business and technology partners, be involved with multiple program and project teams to initialise API delivery and service management capability to ensure successful outcomes.
About The Role
Our client requires the services of an IT Operations Lead, with core outcomes as follows:
- The initial set up and management of client's API Gateway and related cloud-based infrastructure
* To take accountability and ownership of the DSG system including;
oOngoing management and maintenance of the DSG systems and infrastructure
o Development of guiding platform strategies and roadmaps
o addressing operational architecture and systemic risks and issues of the system
o driving the priorities of the DSG operations team.
* Provide Trusted Relationships & Technical, Commercial and Operational Advice in an approachable manner for the DSG Platform to IT stakeholders and external consumers of API products.
What you will need to be successful
- Experience in managing an IT operations team
* Proven experience working with API gateway products
* Capability to define and implement an operational model for API delivery and management
* Ability to apply API best practices, industry trends and innovations
* Detailed understanding of cloud architecture and infrastructure
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 62451730 quoting Job Reference: 207210
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.