About the Role
The successful candidate will work closely with infrastructure engineers, software developers, testers, and systems administrators to ensure services and outputs meet customer needs. Applicants with experience in implementing Site Reliability Engineering will be highly regarded.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and maintain automation tools within an infrastructure as code methodology.
- Automate current processes to allow for rapid growth and scalability.
- Optimise monitoring and alerting for symptoms affecting critical applications.
- Design and implement a strategy to improve uptime of systems and achieve Service Level Objectives.
- Provide high level, quality communications to customers.
You will have (Weighting %)
- Excellent analytical thinking and troubleshooting skills (50 words maximum for each criteria) 10%
- Solid experience working with SQL, Concourse, and Splunk. 30%
- Highly developed skills in a scripting language such as Python or PowerShell 30%
- Demonstrated experience (2+ yrs) in a Site Reliability Engineering role 30%
- Relevant vendor certifications (Splunk Certified, Site Reliability Engineering Foundation) (50 words maximum for each criteria) 40%
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills 30%
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Scaled Agile Framework and ITIL principles. 30%
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 241987