About the role:
You will work in a Scrum team, collaborate with business partners and deliver services with an agile approach. Effective communication in various styles across different media types is critical to providing detailed technical, professional, and/or policy advice on complex problems to a wide range of business partners in this role.
As a senior member of the development team, you will also mentor and review the work of less experienced team members.
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Experience in .Net development for building and maintaining applications using the .NET Framework and Languages.
- Solid understanding of developing, enhancing and maintaining large and complex .NET applications in a large corporate environment.
- Proven expertise in design and implementation of technical solutions for applications supporting large scale corporate multi-user applications.
- Demonstrated ability in the development support processes, specifically including release, change, configuration, incident and problem management.
- Good understanding of the Agile development framework.
- Experienced in or capable of mentoring junior team members within the development team.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 209154
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.