We are seeking an IT Mobile Applications Developer for a 12-month contract, located in Upper Mount Gravatt, Brisbane.
Contracting for a federal government client, the branch is focused on improving and developing future platforms that provide identity, authentication and authorisation services. The branch is working with other government agencies to develop a whole of government digitisation strategy. The team has a suite of technologies like .NET/SQL, Java/CA certificate, encrypto software to new generation technologies like Angular/Mongo, integration services with Document Verification Service (DVS), and Facial Verification Service (FVS) integration.
Your team will use a DevOps model in a self-contained, multidisciplinary scrum team construct while the program is managed under a SAFe framework (Agile Release Train). The team is mobile and generally resources are deployed in a given point of time on multiple projects.
Requirements for the role:
- Working knowledge of Native Mobile UI development on iOS/Android
- Experience developing native applications in Objective-C/Swift/Java on a cross-platform environment.
- Integration experience with backend services and be able to deliver a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users.
- High team collaboration to improve code quality through code reviews, writing unit tests, and automation.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases. Translated into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience developing native apps in Objective-C, Swift, Java, or other cross-platform languages.
- Expertise in iOS/Android cycles from application development to deployment in the app store.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft C# Programming Language, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft Xamarin.
For this role, a baseline clearance or the ability to obtain one will be required.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Jayde Elliott or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7530 quoting job reference number #199994.