Our Federal Government Department is seeking an experienced IT Mobile Applications Developer who will be responsible for developing mobile aplications for iPhones/iPads.
This is a contract role starting early May for 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options and will be located at our Client's Canberra CBD Office.
As the successful candidate, you will:
- Develop native apps in Xamarin/Cross-Platform environment
- Expertise in application development to deployment in iPhone/iPad from application creation to deployment in App Store
- Integrate of backend services ensuring the Client are delivering a great mobile user experience that's super-fast for end users
- Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product
- Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must have an Australian Citizenship with the ability to obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 194154.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.