Our Federal Governement client is focused on improving and developing future platforms that provide identity, authentication and authorisation services.
About the role : You will work as a senior .NET developer to develop backend web services to enable the services.
This is an initial contract untill July 2022 with 2x12 months extension option. You must be an Australian Citizen to apply.
- Develop and integrate solutions with a complex and multi-layered architecture using ASP.NET, ,C#, WPF, WCF, XML, XSLT, SOAP, OpenID and TFS
- Be accountable for the delivery of projects or activities involving the development and/or maintenance of computer applications in accordance with client's standards and guidelines
- Actively participate in the development lifecycle, which may include analysis, design, building, testing, documenting, implementation and maintenance
- Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of activities
- Take the initiative to undertake problem solving and incident resolution and demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
- Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with developing and/or supporting computer applications
- Apply technical skills to design, implement and support workable solutions to meet business requirements
Skills and experience you will bring along:
- ASP.NET, ,C#, WPF, WCF, XML, XSLT, SOAP, OpenID and TFS
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Docker or any type of containerisation desirable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 62451730 quoting reference 242691
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.