Our client, a leading financial services organisation is looking for an experienced IT Manager to provide strategic and operational leadership and direction to the business in all areas relating to IT management, performance, systems and processes.
In this role you will be responsible for managing internal and external stakeholders/vendors and accountable for driving high standards and efficient processes. This includes leading, motivating, coaching and mentoring staff and communication of strategies in line with business direction.
- Oversee the overall efficiency and working of the IT and Business Efficiency team whilst ensuring the adherence to policy
- Manage and develop the Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery plan and conduct testing.
- Drive process improvement and decrease waste throughout the business
- Oversee change initiatives and improvements (such as Kaizen) to enhance the performance of key business functionality
- Driver of consistent standards, processes, & procedures through regular service performance analysis and sharing this with stakeholders
- Ensure that problem and service request records are monitored, tracked and analysed from initial recognition to final resolution, in order to determine trends, training needs and documentation required to build a knowledge base
To be considered for the role you must demonstrate:
- Experience managing all the technology services including network, application hosting services, workplaces provision, application support and maintenance, project work and improvement of infrastructure, systems and processes
- Previous experience building and developing a team of Delivery, Engagement professionals across the Bank, helping to create a group of skilled practitioners who can provide engagement capabilities to all parts of the business.
- High attention to detail across all elements of IT Management, performance, systems and processes